Friday, July 12, 2013

The New Printable Journal Kit For Summer 2013 - Tea & Tweets

At long last, my lovelies, it's here!  I've finally completed the new Tea & Tweets Printable Journal Kit and coordinating add-on.  This kit is meant to be printed on standard size paper and folded in half to make a compact but practical journal that measures 5.5 x 8.5 inches.

This one is very whimsical with crown wearing pets, cupcakes galore, cute china and birdies of course! It would make a great diary for a young girl.  It would also be a great dessert recipe book or feminine journal for the treat lover!  Here's what's included:


 8 double-sided journaling pages

Mini file folders, belly bands,
index cards, mini envelopes, etc.

4 BONUS pages
and book cover


And here's the coordinating add-on set:

Journaling cards and embellishments



The sentiments in this extra set would work great for making invitations for a tea party themed birthday or celebration, or just to add in your journal.

I hope you like it!

And speaking of tea, it's time for me to relax with a cup now. Thanks for stopping by, it means alot to me that you did!




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. These are STUNNING Debbie. Love them ALL.

    Wishing you a super weekend. Gez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gez, you're always so sweet, thank you! I hope your weekend is wonderful as well :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow. This one is going on my to-buy list, since I love tea! I picked up the journal cards/add-ons already, but the whole set will have to await my next paycheck.

    Hope you are having a great week --
    Twila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Twila, yep I just saw you poking around in the shop hahaha; thanks for picking up the cards, enjoy!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!