Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Creative Team Lineup

I can hardly believe that August is here.  The weather has been spectacular and I'm enjoying it so much.  I hope you are too!

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that EVG's Creative Team is cooking up some amazing projects to share with you this month.

Of course my regular CT designers will be knocking your socks off again with some very cool creations. We've got Gladys from Heart of A Gypssy and Rachel of Jazzy Creations working with some of my most recent journal kits.

I've also got three very talented guest designers this month to tell you about.  There's Susie McGuire of Creative Cafe, Monique of ButterBee Scraps, and Lisa the Snazzy Crafter.  They're all working with something different and you'll love what they show you! Plus, we may have a surprise returning guest as well, but that's all I can tell you right now ;-)

These ladies are wonderfully creative and I'm so delighted to have them working with my digitals.  Stay tuned for their project posts throughout the month!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! How fun is that? I know all three of those talented guest designers from their youtube channels! I look forward to seeing what they do with your beautiful goodies! :o)
    (I did see Lisa use some already!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, yes it's going to be a great DT month! Lisa has done amazing things in the past with my digitals, so I can't wait to see her project this time as well :-)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!