Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Creative Team Project Share - Tea and Tweets Journal by Rachel

It's time for another Creative Team project! My talented designer Rachel is currently working with the Tea and Tweets Journal Kit and made a beautiful journal that you're going to love. You'll see in her video how simple this would be to put together using plain envelopes to create your pages.




I really love the contrast of the distressed beige envelopes against the colourful pages of this kit.  As Rachel mentions in the video, the papers printed a little more vibrant but they really work in this case!  The torn and distressed edges of the plain cardstock really add character to the pull-out cards and belly bands.  I just love this journal, plain and simple!

I hope you enjoyed this project and head over to Rachel's blog to let her know :-)  

p.s.  On a side note, Rachel has just officially opened a Zibbet store where she'll be offering beautiful bracelets as well as journals, cards and many other items.  You can see what she's got so far at Rachel's Jazzy Creations.

Thanks for visiting xo.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!