Thursday, August 22, 2013

Free Weekly Printable - Colourful Page Tabs

I have something different for you this week.  A friend and I were chatting online and she made the suggestion, so I thought I'd try it out. It's a set of coordinating page tabs for journals or smashbooks, etc.


Personal Use Printable

To use them, you just fussy cut and fold them in half to have the pattern on both sides. Then you glue the long edge onto the outside of your page, or sandwich it between two papers to conceal it and just have the tab part showing.

I hope you can find uses for them.  Enjoy!



Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. These look like lots of fun, Debbie! Thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are lovely , but- how do you print them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For downloading and printing instructions, please see the 'how to download' tab at the top of this page. Feel free to email me if you have any more questions. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Thank you! These are exactly what I've been looking for to use in my journaling Bible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you - that's exactly what I was looking for for my planner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie,

    Thank you for the lovely Tabs. I have been looking for Tabs like these and finally found them. Are these still available for download?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!