Saturday, August 3, 2013

Garden Carnival Rolodex Box - Creative Team Project by Gladys

I've got a Creative Team project to share with you today.  This one is by Gladys Moreno from Heart of A Gypssy.  Gladys is working with the Garden Carnival printable journal kit this August and September.

Her first entry is a fabulous Rolodex box.  The top is removable for easy access and portability, and the two drawers are fully functional with their lovely glass knobs.  She has constructed it to be very sturdy and functional.  And she's used the papers in such a way that it hardly needed any embellishments.  It's absolutely gorgeous! See for yourself:












She's also got a YouTube video where she explains this project in more detail.

I always love Gladys' projects; they are both beautiful and practical.  This one will have an accompanying tutorial that will soon be available in her Etsy shop.

I hope this one inspires you to get creative.  Thanks for another awesome entry, Gladys!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!