Thursday, August 1, 2013

I've Finally Gone Local!

The past few years have been an amazing whirlwind of online art opportunities for me.  I've been so lucky to work at something that I really enjoy and I'm really thankful for all the support you've all shown me.

That's why this little turning point means so much.  I'm happy to announce that I'm finally showcasing some of my products locally in beautiful North Bay, where I live.  My necklaces and notecards are now available exclusively at Treehouse Boutique on Main Streeet.




This shop is filled with beautiful handmade creations by Canadian artists from coast to coast.  The handcrafted items include jewellery, clothing, children's toys, paintings, postcards and so much more.

Treehouse Boutique is also going to be online soon so that you can have these handmade creations shipped right to you!

So to all my nearby friends and family, I hope you'll drop by the store next time you're in the Bay.  And to my international lovelies, be sure to 'like' their Facebook page to stay updated on their website announcement and to see all the pretty art being added daily.


Treehouse Boutique on Facebook


Thanks for checking in xo.




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you, Debbie! They look fabulous! How very exciting! I wish you all the best! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie... congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!