Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Vintage Queen Bee Album - Guest Designer Susie McGuire

I'm so happy to share this guest designer project today.  It's by Susie McGuire, also known as Creative Cafe Girl on YouTube. Susie makes some of the prettiest albums and journals out there.  Here videos are full of great ideas and tips.

For her design project, she has made a gorgeous album with the Vintage Queen Bee 5x7 journal kit.  If you love grungy and distressed papers, you'll want to see this one.  Here's her project video.




Susie also posted pictures of her gorgeous book on her blog Creative Cafe Girl, so be sure to stop in there and have a look.

I love the dark cardstock and seam binding she used.  The distressing and ink she added also make the papers really stand out.  Her work is always stunning and so well done.

I want to thank Susie for creating such a beautiful album.  It was great to have you as a guest designer, feel free to come back any time!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!