Monday, September 30, 2013

Doodle Garden Awesomeness From Lil Rhonda Lee

I'm sure many of my September guest designer Lil Rhonda Lee. She is a very talented crafter that I've been following for some time on YouTube. I love her mini albums and many beautiful creations. I was so happy that she agreed to design some projects for us this month!

Rhonda was working with a digital paper set called Doodle Garden. I'm in love with the projects she created! She made a video of all three projects, and I know without a doubt you're going to love them too. You can watch it here.




I really like all the cute embellishments she added, like the pearls and metals.  I also love that she shrunk some of the papers and other printables of mine to make them fit the mini book!  These projects are amazing, and would make beautiful gifts.

I am so thrilled with Rhonda's projects, she really showed a great mix of ways to use EVG digital paper. Rhonda, your talent continues to amaze me.  Thank you so much for all that you did this month, I hope you can return and inspire us again sometime!

I hope you liked Rhonda's projects and got some ideas from them. And if you missed the other September guest designer's creations, you can see the blog post of Linda's videos here.  Thanks!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I would have liked to see this video but unfortunately the publishing rights for this music have not been granted by GEMA for Germany. Therefore the video is not playing when you are locked in from here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!