Thursday, September 19, 2013

Free Weekly Printable - Autumn Harvest Tags

Happy freebie day!

Here's an autumn theme printable for you.  It's that time of year when the vegetable garden is offering the last of its harvest and the sunflowers tower over their dwindling neighbours.  I love this season!

These would look amazing on a backdrop of black, orange and yellow patterned paper and green embellishments like ribbon and buttons, etc...

Personal Use Only


If you use these tags/cards in any projects, please share them with me on my Facebook page.  I love to seeing all your amazing creations!

Thanks for checking in, lovelies :-)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these tags. Thanks so much. I'm not sure what I'll do with them yet, but they do inspire!
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!