Thursday, September 12, 2013

Free Weekly Printable - 'Tweet' Journaling Pages

Hi lovelies,  I hope you're all happy and well!  I'm really beat today.  I have been working day and night on the new printable planner, so I'm giving myself a little break.  Now that I've made your freebie, I'm staying in my jammies and I'm gonna sit myself down in front of the tv and relax the day away!

I hope you like what I made.  Since I just finished 'My Crafty Life' Printable Creativity Planner last night, I still had templates open on the computer.  So I decided to whip up a few journaling pages. They coordinate with the planner and with the Tea and Tweets collection.  You can print them back to back and add them to your journals or planners (5.5 x 8.5 inches) or create a new book from scratch with them.


Personal use only

Enjoy!

...Doctor Who, here I come :-)


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. You def deserve a break the journal looks fantastic, have to pop over to get another look, fingers crossed should be in basket start of next week, and Thanks for these gorgeous freebies.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chris! I'm glad you like it all :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Debbie, these pages are so pretty. I think they would be great as a bg for a card and I also have the matching images, will have to see what I come up with. Hope you enjoyed your day yesterday. I am off to paint my bedroom today so no crafting or rest for me, unfortunately.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them Patti, and I hope you enjoy your painted room when it's done!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, Debbie! Thank you very much! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!