Monday, September 2, 2013

Guest Designer Projects from ButterBeeScraps and The Snazzy Crafter :-)

I had some amazing guest designers in August and I have their videos to share with you now.  First, let's start with Monique of ButterBeeScraps.  She wanted to work with a collage sheet, so we decided on 'Steampunk Oddities - Printable Hang Tags' here:

Steampunk Oddities - Hang Tags or Journaling Cards

You're gonna love what she made, here's her video.




Isn't it great?  If you enjoyed Monique's tag, please make sure to leave a comment on her YouTube channel. And if you want to browse her metal charms and embellishments store, you can find her at Butter Bee Scraps on Zibbet.

Next, Lisa, the Snazzy Crafter, created two projects with the Tea and Tweets Journaling Cards and Elements here:


Tea and Tweets Journaling Cards Set

Earlier this month, she created a gorgeous birdcage mini book.  It is so sweet! Watch her video and see for yourself.




And then last week, she shared this adorable project she calls a 'kindness box'.  I know you'll love this one to bits, it's such a great idea!




I love Lisa's creative and cute ideas for this digital set.  It just shows you how you can really create a multitude of projects with just one kit.  If you want to see more pics, just head over to her Snazzy Crafter blog and let her know what you think of these great inspiration projects she made for us!

I really enjoyed these projects, I hope you did too.  Thanks Monique and Lisa for sharing your creativity and talent!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!