Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Printable Kit for Fall 2013 - My Crafty Life

Drum roll please!

I've finally finished the latest printable kit and I hope you'll like it.  

This time, I created something really different.  It's a printable planner designed to help you organize your life and make time for your favourite activity: crafting!  

'My Crafty Life' contains planning pages for home, wellness and crafting.  The kit contains over 20 pages - it's packed with tons of fun checklists, charts, spaces for doodling and journaling and much more. These are photos of a finished planner, used here in combination with the 'Tea and Tweets' journal kit. It would also look great with the she art inspired 'Ephemera's Heartsong' kit.


Planner sections include: My Happy Home,
My Whole Self and My Crafty Life.
Printable bookmark for your 'go-to' pages.



Section headers can be cut into
fishtail banners.










This 'low ink' printable kit will help you organize your home life, help you focus on your own wellness and help you carve out time in your schedule for creativity. Print as many or as few pages as you like or need. The monochromatic graphics make it photocopy friendly too!

And there's a tutorial to go along with your purchase to give you tips on how to put it together.  

'My Crafty Life' Printable Creativity Planner is available now at Ephemera's Vintage Garden for only $14.95.

Plan your crafty life now!




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hola, conoci tu blog hoy y me encantaron sus trabajos, publicare con su permiso algunos en mi blog, con el enlace al suyo.
    Siga asi, y desde ahora soy seguidora suya.
    mi blog:
    HTTP://papirolascoloridas.blogspot.com.ar
    Un abrazo, Deliab.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I just wanted to say Thanks. I just downloaded the Crafty Life Planner and it's just what I've been looking for. It's very difficult to find something different, that isn't completely focused on family {the family Planners,Binders, etc} and that is pretty and this is very pretty.I have been searching for some time for this. It's great. A fan, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie Anne, I had so much fun putting this together and I also used some other freebies from you. Thanks so much for such a great idea! Here is a link to my book on my blog. http://papercreationsbypatti.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-crafters-journal.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti, I'm in awe at what you did. Your planner is gorgeous. I'm going to show it off on FB now. Thank you so much for sharing, I love it!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!