Friday, September 27, 2013

Printable Christmas Kits Are Here!

Some of you are probably getting your December Daily projects started.  If you are, you might want to check these DD inspired printable kits I've prepared.  But they're not just for DD's. Use them in regular journals, to make gift tags, greeting cards, gift bags, and more.  Coordinate them with your existing Christmas paper stash too!


Days of December
Includes cards, tags, embellishements
and blank countdown calendars

Old Saint Nick Mini Kit
Inludes tags, cards, embellishments
journal spots and date dots

Christmas Whimsy
Includes same items as above kits
plus bonus countdown calendars
(not shown in image)

I've also created a few coordinating digital paper sets to make journal pages or extra embellishments with! 


Festive Paper Set

Chistmas Whimsy Paper Set

These are all available instantly at Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  Print them and get to work on your Holiday projects right away.

Thanks for checking in!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!