Sunday, September 29, 2013

Secret Garden Sweetness by Linda - Guest Designer Projects

One of my September guest designers was the very talented Linda of LivArtNow.  She was working with the Secret Garden Printable Mini Book and made some really wonderful projects you're going to love. Linda has graciously created 3 separate videos for us, so you may want to make yourself cozy and grab a cup of tea!

First, she created a very pretty card that incorporates many interesting elements, watch her video here.





Another wonderful project she created is a trifold card, which I absolutely love.  I love the simple elegant style of it as well as her choice of coordinating elements.  That one can be seen here.





And finally, she created a really gorgeous mini album.  She embellished it perfectly by adding coordinating papers and other pretty things.  It's absolutely beautiful.  See for yourself here.




I can never find the words to thank my designers when they create such beautiful projects.  It just seems that words fail to live up to their efforts.  So I will simply attempt to express my gratitude and awe at Linda's creations and amazing talent. I've truly enjoyed this month's projects, dear Linda, and I hope you'll return in the future!

I hope you all enjoyed these inspirational ideas.  It just goes to show how many ways you can use your EVG digitals!  Be sure to subscribe to Linda's channel and go say hi over at her blog too!

Thanks so much for checking in xo.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!