Thursday, September 5, 2013

Weekly Freebie - Colourful Fall Collage

And just like that, the weather has shifted and the air is filled with a cool Autumn breeze.  How I love this time of year.  The garden is providing a feast for the eyes and belly!

In honour of my favourite season, here's a collage page in the rich colours of the day.  You can cut it up and use the sections in layers or do whatever comes to mind.


Free for you personal use


It would also make a pretty card 'as is', so I've reduced it and put two smaller ones on a page for you as well.


Free for your personal use


I hope you enjoy them!

In other news, I have another special kit on the way.  I'm taking my time with it to make sure I get it right; I can't wait to show it to you.  I think that those of you who cherish your crafting/creativity will appreciate this one :-)  I'll keep you posted here and on Facebook as I get closer to the release date.

Once again, thank you all so much for stopping by.  I really appreciate your kind comments and many emails each week.   You're wonderful xo.


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collage of autumn items...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debbie! It's beautiful...sunflowers are my favorite!
    I sure hope it starts to feel like Fall soon! It's 36 here right now and that's just hot! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. verry beautiful thank you
    fan from belguim
    greets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!