Sunday, October 27, 2013

2014 Designer Call - Wanna Join the Team?

Calling All Crafty Lovelies!

I'm looking for ladies or gents who want to contribute their talents to Ephemera's Vintage Garden on my creative team for 2014. The goal is to show simple, creative ways to incorporate low cost digitals into craft projects of all kinds.

I'm a frugal, tree-hugging type of crafter, so if this matches your crafting style then maybe EVG's team is a good fit for you!

As an EVG Creative Team designer, you will:

-receive a printable journal kit, digital paper set or other printable every second month for the year 2014.

- get regular features on my blog and FB page.

-create and share a minimum of 3 projects over a 2 month period with the downloads provided.

-take the best photos or videos of your projects to maximize the viewers' experience of them.

-show your projects on all your online venues, using proper links to the digitals used.

To apply, please provide the following:

-full name and email address
-links to your online venues - blog, YouTube channel, etc.
-short bio
-3 to 5 photos of projects that reflect your current style
-any DT you're currently on or have been on in the past

Add any info that you think will help me know you better.

Send your application and/or questions to dapdigitalart@live.ca.

The deadline to apply is December 1, 2013.  I'll be contacting the best candidates before the end of the year to invite you to the team.

Thanks so much! I hope we will have the chance to work together :-)






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!