Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Christmas DVD Case by Guest Designer Barbara Martineau

I have a very special guest designer project to share with you. Those of you who like to start planning early for Christmas will especially love this one.  My guest designer Barbara Martineau is working with the Days of December kit that I designed for December Daily projects, and she's created an awesome project. It's a DVD case that she completely decorated inside and out.




Watch the video here:




This project blew me away.  Not only is beautiful, it's a fantastic idea for gift giving and for capturing your own Holiday memories. Barbara did a great job of using many elements together and making them look gorgeous!  She layered them so creatively!

I hope you'll head over to her blog Y Don't U Create and give her some love for sharing this sweet project with us.  She has more photos of it there as well.

I want to thank Barbara for her first guest designer project.  I love it, and I can't wait for you to share your next one!






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!