Saturday, October 26, 2013

New Add-Ons for This Year's Most Popular Kits

Before too long, the year will be over and a new year will begin.  I have some really wonderful designs and collections to share with you in 2014 but before then, I wanted to make sure that this year's collections were complete. So here are the latest add-ons for 2013's most popular kits.


Enchanted Rose

Teal and Brown Rose Hang Tags

Tea and Tweets

Petal Pocket and Fancy Label Cards

Coral Blues

Hang Tags and Fancy Label Cards

Vintage Queen Bee

Petal Pocket and Hang Tags

Garden Carnival

Colourful Carnival Tags

I'll have a few more to share with you later this week.  Thanks for checking in!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. There is 3 kits here on my wish list so beautiful.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!