Monday, October 28, 2013

New Add-Ons for This Year's Most Popular Kits - Part II

Ok, here are the year's final journal kit add-ons.  I think they complete the 2013 collections really well.


Sew Pretty

Fancy Label Cards


Follow Your Bliss

Journaling Hang Tags


Ephemera's Heartsong

Label Shaped Cards


Dream Doodles

Journaling Hang Tags


I'm wrapping up the year with a final kit that is grungy and cool, in a very curious way (that's all the hints you're getting from me :P ).  It should be ready within the next few weeks. And then, it's time to start planning the 2014 lineup. I have lots of wonderful stuff to share with you in the new year.  I can't wait!

I want to thank you all for your support of this year's collections.  The response has exceeded all my expectations and I really appreciate you all.  Thank you all for being such an important part of my wonderful life xo.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!