Thursday, October 10, 2013

New Handmade 'She Art' Fairy Journals

I just finished a few more handmade journals that feature my fairy doodle dolls. I used a different doll on each book and finished each cover in a different colour as well.  These are all made from old file folders. The inside pages are blank with the signatures divided with coordinating patterned papers from my stash.  I made some matching tags and cards to go with them too.

I've listed them in my Etsy shop, but I have to admit that I'll be a little sad to see them go (I tend to get attached to the journals I make, but what would I do with so many anyways?).  You can see more pics on Etsy if you click on the links below.


Always Find a Song





Dream





Believe





Thanks for checking in, I just wanted to share some of my latest projects with you.  If you're making any cool stuff lately, I'd love to see it!  Just contact me via the email button on the side or on Facebook xo.




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love these :) They would be beautiful gifts for special people in ones life :) I think my Mum and MMIL (Marvelous Mother -in-Law) would each love one for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!