Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Printable Christmas Planners

Since I've had many requests for these, I've decided to fast track a few Christmas planner add-ons for the December Daily inspired collections I released a few weeks ago.

Use these on their own to keep you on track during the busiest season of the year. Or add them to your December Daily journal too!  And both add-on kits coordinate perfectly with the other sets in the collections.  

Printables include recipe cards, wishlist tags, craft project cards, labels and planner pages. Blank pages and labels are also provided so that you can customise your planner to suit your Christmas organising needs! 


Days Of December
$5.95

Christmas Whimsy
$5.95

You can purchase and download these add-ons instantly at Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  I'll be posting a video in the next few weeks to show you how I'm using these collections!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!