Thursday, November 21, 2013

December Daily - Process Videos Continued...

Rachel has been working really hard on her December Daily project and has shared process videos #4 and 5 with us.  In these two, she's making more amazing page spreads and giving us more great tips along the way.  Grab yourself a cup of tea and have a look:







I hope you enjoyed these, I know I did!  The 'Days of December' collection that Rachel is working with can be purchased here in my web store. And if you're interested in any of the die cuts featured you can find them in Rachel's Zibbet shop Rachel's Jazzy Creations.

Thanks for visiting!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie!
    Just wanted to drop you al line and say thanks for the freebies, they are always very cool! I luv the Dec. numbers and think they will come in real handy! Luv your new journal pages too! Got to go get me some right now! Happy Holidays to you and yours and best wishes for a very prosperous New Year!

    Your friend always -
    Rhonda Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!