Thursday, November 28, 2013

Weekly Freebie - Holiday Dates

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends south of the border!  If you celebrate this holiday, I bet you're stuffed with turkey and yams by now.  I hope your day is a memorable one.

Here's something a little different.  It's a set of number embellishments for the Holiday season.  They can be used in December dailies, greeting cards and more.  The original set was included in the Days of December printable kit but I've revised it to only have the dates on them as opposed to the title 'day 1', etc.

This revised page is now included in the DOD kit but I'm giving it away here as well.


For Personal Use Only

I hope you find a use for them!  Thanks for checking in :-)


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks very much, Debbie! These are great for so many projects! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nancy, I hope you can find something creative to make with them :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Debbie, for this wonderful freebie.
    Just what i needed.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Debbie Thanks very much.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and fun! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!