Saturday, December 7, 2013

Adorable Tea Dispenser by Gladys

Hi lovelies!  Gladys has shared another 'Tea and Tweets' project, the final one for the year.  It's a really cute tea cupboard/dispenser. It's complete with a top shelf and two storage drawers.








Yet another fantastic project from Gladys!  For more photos of this adorable creation, please pop over to Gladys' blog HeartofAGypssy. She'd love to hear from you too, so be sure to say hi!  You can also watch the video here!

*******

I'm happy to tell you that Gladys and Rachel are staying on as designers in the new year and they have great new projects coming up. They will be creating projects for every level of crafting, from beginner to advanced so there will be something for everyone. The new projects will start in January. Go team!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!