Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Festive Advent Calendar by Barbara Martineau

Hi gang!  I have a really cute clipboard Advent calendar I want to share with you.  It was created by guest designer Barbara Martineau.  She's been working with the 'Days of December' printable kit and has created some adorable projects over the last few months. Here are a few photos of the clipboard calendar:








You can see more of it on her blog ydontUcreate. She's also made a process video for us. This calendar is a really clever idea and she's done a wonderful job of decorating it! This would be a fun project for the whole family.

I've truly enjoyed Barbara's projects and have invited her back to be a guest designer in the new year.  I'm looking forward to seeing more of her awesome creations and I know you'll love them too. Thanks Barbara!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. That's a very cool project! I love the bright colours and the beautiful blue bow! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!