Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Meet My New Creative Team Designer!

I'm so pleased to introduce a new Creative Team member who will be joining us in the new year! 

She is Nancy Nickel of www.nickelnook.com.  Not only is she a fellow Canadian (big points for that :P) but she is soooooo talented! I love the creations Nancy makes and I think you will too.  She will definitely be a great addition to my awesome dream team!


Here's a little greeting from Nancy:





Hello, from the prairies of Saskatchewan, Canada! I live here with my sweet husband. Our two girls are all grown up, and we are having a fantastic time in this empty nest of ours. It's a good thing we have snow half the year, as I really like to hibernate. There's nothing better then being at home!

I have always been a crafter...you name it and I've done it. The scrapbooking bug caught me after I attended a family reunion with a brand new camera. What was I going to do with hundreds of new photos? Well, I made my first scrapbook! That was the beginning of my fascination with all things paper. I love to make mini albums, cards, layouts, and altered art, but every once in a while I still have to make a doll or a teddy bear! 

Through it all I try to share a grateful heart, a creative mind, and a joyful purpose!

*********

I'm really happy to have Nancy on the team and I look forward to working with her in the coming year.  Please join me in welcoming her by stopping by The Nickel Nook to say hello and for a little creative inspiration.  And stay tuned for terrific projects from Nancy in 2014!




Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Yeah! Nancy is so fabulous and I look forward to seeing what she creates with your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either Jennifer, it's going to be great!

      Delete
    2. Thanks very much, Jennifer! :o)

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! Welcome to the team Nancy; so happy to have you with us!! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations (I've already taken a peek at your blog)! ;-)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel! I'm happy to be here! :o)

      Delete
  3. Congrats my friend! Looking forward to the awesome things you will be making here!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much, Kelly! Nice to see you here! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing all of your creative projects Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVG's designs + Nancy's talents = Fabulousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet comment! Thank you, Linda! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies, Nancy is a great addition to the team already! I'm super excited for the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!