Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Rachel's December Daily - Process Videos #6 and 7

The December Daily chronicles continue!  Rachel has a few more videos to share with us this week.  She's working with the Days of December printable kit and coordinating it magically with papers from popular Christmas stacks she has in her stash as well as other supplies.

This series of process videos is extremely helpful, filled with tips and beautiful journal spreads.  If you're doing a December Daily this year, these videos will give you lots of inspiration as you continue your project.

Here are videos 6 and 7:








Isn't it fabulous?  Her ideas are so amazing that every time I watch a new video in this series, I want to get back to work in my December Daily!

I hope you're enjoying these videos as much as I am; Rachel has the entire series and other great videos on her YouTube channel, so please stop by and have a look!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!