Thursday, December 19, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Freebie Style

Hi lovelies!  I'm so sorry if I don't have a new freebie for you today, but I've been busy taking time off :-)

Instead, I'm re-posting some Winter and Christmas favourites from the past so that if you missed them, you can scoop them up now.

For Personal Use Only

For Personal Use Only

For Personal Use Only
For Personal Use Only

I really was hoping I'd have time to squeeze one more freebie in before the end of the year, but it looks like that's not going to happen.  I'm taking a break over the next few weeks to enjoy the Holiday season with family and friends.  But I'll be back in the first week of January with a brand new freebie for you!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and see you soon!



Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely freebies.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Astrid...nice to see you somewhere else xx Julie

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Debbie! One of these I didn't have yet! One of them I just made a project with today! It will be on my blog tomorrow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, thank you for taking the time to share : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much these are Gorgeous....Merry Christmas to you & your family & A blessed 2014 to you all... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all these great images.. have a good christmas and new year
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you these are beautiful{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Even though I may not reply right away, I read each and every one and they really make my day!