Wednesday, December 11, 2013

We Did It! We Helped Mat Craft!

I wanted to update all of you on our effort to help Mat O. get started on his craft journey.  You may recall the blog post where I asked for contributions for the purchase of craft supplies and tools for Mat.  He's a young Native student who is hoping to preserve his culture through arts and crafts.

With your help, I was able to place a large order online at Joann.com which included among other things, a self healing cutting mat, a Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite Punch, distress inks, a retractable knife, and more!

I received an email from Mat a few days ago and he is thrilled with the items he's received.  He is tremendously grateful and humbled by your generosity.  My friend Karen who approached me about Mat has also sent him a good supply of craft items to get him started.  I'd say our endeavour was a major success!

To anyone who was able to contribute financially or with supplies, I just want to say thank you for being so generous. It means alot to me, and the world to Mat!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Even though I may not reply right away, I read each and every one and they really make my day!