Thursday, December 12, 2013

Weekly Freebie - Christmas Gift Tags

With Christmas on its way, I bet many of you are getting very busy with all the preparations. As we remember the true meaning of this holiday season, it is a fun time to give gifts, celebrate and spread joy.  A gift from the heart can show a loved one how much we care.

Here are some whimsical gift tags.  They can be printed and cut ahead of time and strung with ribbon or twine, ready for any last minute addition under the tree.

For Personal Use

I hope you're enjoying the season so far and remembering to keep it real. See you back here next week!



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful...Thank you so much x x x Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set, Debbie! Thank you very much! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Even though I may not reply right away, I read each and every one and they really make my day!