Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weekly Freebie - Shabby Chic Lace Cards

Hi everyone!  I have something a little different today.

These shabby chic cards are made to wrap ribbon, lace and fibers on.  You can reinforce them with chipboard or just print them on heavy cardstock, notch them if you like, and even bind them into a book of lace or tuck them into a shoe box or other storage container. There's a blank tab space that you can write on if you want to organise them by colour or type of lace/ribbon, etc.

Of course, you can use these for any other project too!


For Personal Use Only

If you want a little inspiration, my new Creative Team designer Nancy Nickel has created a simple project with this set.  Take a look at a few options for storing/displaying the cards:




I mean really, isn't this the most charming little project?   What a pretty way to display and store your lace and ribbons... This would be such a quick and easy gift to put together for any crafty person on  your Christmas list too!

If you hop over to Nancy's blog, she has an entire post of photos and instructions for using these.  Simply fabulous!

I hope you enjoy this freebie.  Please share your own projects if you use them, I always love showing off your crafts on my Facebook page!  See you next week :-)


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. These gorgeous tags were a joy to work with, Debbie! Thank you so much! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!!!...... Thank you so much. And I loved Nancy's post on her blog on how she made her "spools".... great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful idea :-))) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much... these are Gorgeous... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies, I'm glad you like them. I knew Nancy would make them look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!