Friday, January 10, 2014

First Digital Collection of 2014 - Love Is Chic

I'm really excited to share the first collection of 2014 with you. The theme is love - just in time for Valentine's Day and Spring weddings!

I call it 'Love Is Chic' and it has all the softness of shabby chic, with a touch of romance to make it even sweeter.  There's a printable journal kit, a digital paper pack and a hang tags add-on set. This collection would make a great wedding reception guest book, a Valentine's Day gift, an anniversary album or other keepsakes that celebrate love!


The journal kit contains 6 double-sided
pages for a 5x7 inch journal.

It also has a cover, endpaper, envelopes,
cards and other embellishments.

The digital paper set contains 6 pages
measuring 8.5x11 inches.

The hang tags measure approximately
3.5x5 inches each.

The whole collection is available for instant download on my website or can be purchased in my Etsy shop. I'm releasing it without it's own tutorial because it's designed for basic side binding methods that many of you are already using in your craft projects, such as stitched binding or binder rings.  But I will be creating a new video next week to show the journal I made using these printables and my new laser printer.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my joy.  This year at EVG is going to be another great adventure and I'm so happy to have you along for the ride! See you back here soon xo.






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!