Thursday, January 16, 2014

Gorgeous Mini Album by Nancy Nickel

The new year is bringing a new designer to my awesome Creative Team.  You probably remember Nancy from a project in December that she made with the shabby chic lace cards freebie.

Well, she's got her first team project for us and I think you'll love it. Nancy is working with the 'Enchanted Rose' printable kit and she made a mini album.  Here's a teaser photo:




I especially love the black background against the images, it's such a great contrast. And her choice of a cover image is so nice with the coordinating paper flowers.  I just love this mini.  Nancy posted the whole project on her blog The Nickel Nook, so I invite you to hop on over there to see all the gorgeous details, and leave her lots of love.  And while you're there, be sure to sign up to have her blog posts emailed to you, so you never have to miss her projects again.

I'd say this beautiful project marks a great start on the team for Nancy.  It tells me there will be more wonderful things to come!

Thanks for stopping in, I hope you feel inspired now to get crafting :-)




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...Thank you so much, Debbie! Your Enchanted Rose kit was fabulous to work with! I made the whole mini and still had pieces left over! Can't wait to make more goodies to share! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot reach Nancy Nickel on the info on your website. Is there another way to view her website?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!