Friday, January 17, 2014

Peculiar Mini Album by Gladys M.

My awesome designer Gladys Moreno is back with a beautiful team project.  She'll be working with the Peculiar Ancestry kit below.


Peculiar Ancestry Printable Journal Kit


Her first project is a gorgeous album and she graciously created a lengthy video that includes instructions on how she put the album together. Although it looks like a very detailed project, her tutorial shows how easy this project can be.  Here it is:


 


I really enjoyed her video and I love all the brown tones she incorporated in the book. And that charm is soooo gorgeous!

I hope you're inspired!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!