Thursday, January 9, 2014

Weekly Free Printable - Bird Ephemera Tags

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my first post of the new year! I've had a much needed rest over the Holidays and now I am excited to be back at work.  The first journal kit of 2014 is almost finished - I can't wait to show it to you!

It's been really cold lately, but my chickadees don't seem to care. I love watching them fly busily around the feeders in the backyard, singing and playing.  The tags below pay homage to these sweet little creatures and a few of their friends who have gone south for now.  I hope you like them:


Free For Personal Use

It feels great to be back in my art room, creating.  It was really nice to take time off to recharge and let some new ideas 'brew' for a few weeks but now I'm happy to make them happen.

I want to wish you all a very happy new year.  I hope 2014 is a creative one for you, filled with inspiration.

See you soon!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie Happy New year and thanks for these lovely tags.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Very Happy New Year to you, Debbie! These tags are beautiful. I love watching the chickadees in my yard! Thank you very much! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Beautiful! Love the sweet touches of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for these bird tags. They are beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Even though I may not reply right away, I read each and every one and they really make my day!