Saturday, February 22, 2014

Beautiful Roses Layout By Nancy

Nancy's first few months on the Creative Team have been so great.  She's created a wonderful variety of projects that truly inspire creativity. She's been working with the 'Enchanted Rose' printable kit and submitted her final project for this set this week.




There are so many beautiful details in it, so I hope you'll hop over to her blog post to see more. You'll be so glad you did!  Next month, she'll be working with a new set of printables, so stay tuned for more awesomeness from Nancy!






Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet, Debbie! Thank you very much! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!