Thursday, February 27, 2014

Butterfly Mini Album by Gladys

I want to share Gladys' latest Creative Team project today.  She made a gorgeous mini album with printable papers from the 'Peculiar Ancestry journal kit' below:



What I like about this mini album is how she took a very grungy and odd set and added a very dainty, feminine twist to it by using the butterfly die cuts, lace, and charms.  Have a look:



I think it turned out great!  The entire chipboard butterfly album builder is available in Gladys' shop on Etsy in case you're inspired to create one like this.

Thanks for visiting!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!