Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pretty Projects From Rachel

My creative team designer Rachel has been very busy making the cutest swap items with some blog freebies. These projects show you that you can use these printables in so many creative ways.

First, here's an altered matchbox:





Next, bottlecap charms:





And lastly, altered domino charms:





I don't know which one of these projects I like the best, frankly. They're all so adorable!  And I love how she resized the printables by printing on different paper sizes - an excellent tip for all of you to use on future projects!  Her swap partner is one lucky lady!

Please visit Rachel on YouTube (click on the 'watch on YouTube.com' button in the videos above) and give her some crafty love :)




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are some beautiful and creative projects that Rachel made! Lovely work! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!