Thursday, March 20, 2014

Free Printable - French Rose Cards/Tags

Spring is here lovelies!  You wouldn't know it from looking out my window though (we are getting quite a bit of snow again today).

I have some French ephemera tags/cards for you today.  I'm working on new kits that are along this theme, so I thought this would make a nice 'pre-release' freebie.


For Personal Use Only

There are two Spring collections coming up. If you're into shabby chic, you'll love these.  I can't wait to show you, so stay tuned!

Have a great end of the week!


Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I wonder if you know what pleasure you bring to people with your wonderful images. I love this one because of the roses. Thank you for your lovely images, take care.
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well kind words like yours bring me much pleasure too Meg! I'm glad you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful...Thank you so much x x x Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Many thanks for sharing! I really do appreciate it. Money is tight so freebies are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how these look...can't wait to see the new collections:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you, Debbie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies, I'm so glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks, can certainly use these
    -Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your images. Free or paid for. They are a pure delight.
    I have lots. I'm having problems with my email notifications. I get the email, but there's nothing in it. :(
    Aww I do look forward to getting them. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vivienne, perhaps your email server is having trouble loading the message if it's too large. There should be an option at the top of my weekly email that says 'view this in your web browser'..clicking on this will open the message on a web page instead. I hope that helps. Thank you for your kind words xo.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!