Thursday, March 6, 2014

Multi Pocket Mini Album by Gladys

I've got one more Creative Team project to show you from Gladys from her creations with the 'Peculiar Ancestry' journal kit.  Over the last few months, she has created 3 unique albums with this collection to show how one kit can be used in a multitude of ways. Here is a multi-pocket page mini album that she constructed by folding 12x12 sheets of cardstock (she has info in her video about where she got the idea):




This tiny album is so spacious, with all the pockets and flaps!  And I love the contrast of the light cardstock against the darker, grungy images.  It's stunning.  Please stop by Gladys channel and give her lots of love for yet another amazing project!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Gladys made another wonderful album! That kit is so fabulous and fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Gladys! Luv it! Also, Deb...thanks for the awesome freebies!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!