Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring 2014 Printable Collections

In case you missed the launch last weekend, here are the new printable collections I've just released for Spring 2014.  I wanted to welcome the new season with pretty botanicals, soft colours and vintage textures They would be great for making things such as wedding gifts/guest books, gardening albums, gifts for Mother's Day and so much more.

Cottage Garden



Cottage Garden Collection

Spring Chic



Spring Chic Collection

Paris In My Heart



Paris In My Heart Collection


They're all available for instant downloading on my website, or you can purchase them in my Etsy shop.  Thanks for checking in, lovelies!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hokey Dinah, Debbie!!! They're all so totally FABULOUS!!! I must go take a closer look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous!!!! I'm going to have to get at least one of them, but decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!