Monday, April 14, 2014

Creative Team projects by Nancy Smith

Hi gang!  As you all know, the talented Nancy Smith of ShelbyDoodle Designs recently joined my Creative Team and has been very busy preparing some beautiful projects to share with you. Her first project kit was the 'Shabby Chic Mashup' digital paper pack.


Shabby Chic Mashup

Nancy has found truly unique ways to use this set and I know her projects will inspire you. I've got all three of her pretty creations below.

The first one is a beautiful 12x12 layout with embellishments and photo.  Click the link below the image to go to her blog post for more details on how the projects were made.

12x12 Layout

The second one is a gorgeous wooden purse that she altered so beautifully!


Altered Wooden Purse

And finally, the third project is a beautiful wall art piece with a gorgeous mixed media finish.  The details are exquisite.

Wall Art

These projects are such an inspiration for making creations for your home and for gift giving.  She shows how easily one printable set can be used in a multitude of ways.  Please hop over to Nancy's blog ShelbyDoodle Designs and give her lots of crafty love!





Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. All Nancy's projects are so beautiful and creative! Your kits are so versatile and fun, Debbie! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!