Thursday, April 17, 2014

Free Printable - Add-On Tags For Mabel's Diary Collection

Happy Thursday lovelies!  I've had a very productive week finishing up the latest art journal printable collection 'Mabel's Diary'.  And since I still had all the elements at my fingertips,  I thought you might enjoy a coordinating set of tags.


For Personal Use Only

Stay tuned next week for 1) the final addition to the Mabel collection and 2) the start of the 'Heart Journaling' video series on YouTube. I can't wait!

In the meantime, I'd like to wish you a very happy Easter weekend.  I hope to see you back here soon :-)


Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! You do incredible creations -- Thanks for sharing the freebies with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Vicki, I'm so happy you enjoy them!

      Delete
  2. Debbie thanks so much these are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much they are fabulous...Love them...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Debbie..these are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...so pretty! Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!