Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mabel's Diary - Printable Journal Kit

I'm so excited to release the final kit for the 'Mabel's Diary' collection.  While the sets I introduced last week are mainly for art journaling, I felt that the designs were perfect for mini albums and journals too.  So here is a printable journal kit, complete with journaling pages, cover, pockets, cards and other embellishments.






For more details, you can go to Ephemera's Vintage Garden or my Etsy shop.  Thanks for stopping by!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say Thank you!
    I don't need this right this minute, but if one day I am looking for some beautiful vintage Ephemera loveliness...I know where I can find it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!