Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New! Printable Art Journal Collections

Art journaling is a wonderful form of creative expression. It's a way to get thoughts and feelings onto a page that incorporates art with words. You don't have to be an artist to do art journaling, you just need an open spirit.  What I enjoy the most about it is how there's no need to strive for perfection. It's simply art for the fun of it!

That's why I'm so excited to share this new line of printables with you. I've designed them so that you can create art journals of your own in which to explore your artistic style during your inner journey . There are doodles, painted and stenciled backgrounds, vintage ephemera and digital elements, all made into fun collage bits.

Here are the first three collections:

A Happy Place I

Bits and Strips


Journal Spots


Background Pages 
and Embellishments


Mabel's Diary

Vintage Bits, Doodles and Labels


Journal Pages

These element kits are also great for mail art, mixed media and more. They're all available now in my Etsy store and instantly at Ephemera's Vintage Garden.

In the weeks to come, I'll be making art journal pages with these collections on my YouTube channel.  I hope to see you there!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow!! It's ALL so FABULOUS, Debbie! I love what you've done with the pages...especially the paint spattered ones! So much lovely texture and pretty colours! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy...the grungy textures were fun (and messy) to make :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!