Thursday, July 3, 2014

Free Printable - Shabby Chic Journal Page

Hello lovelies, I hope you're having a great week!  I've got something a little different for you this time.  It's a lined journal insert page.  Print it on standard 8.5x11 inch paper, fold or cut it in half and use in your 5.5x8.5 inch journals.


For Personal Use Only

Many of my journal kits are designed for making this size of journal.  I find it's perfect for writing or creating albums.  Also, I like that it makes use of a whole page in the printer as opposed to having to trim it down and throw away paper scraps.

This page would work with my 'Paris in My Heart', or even the 'Love is Chic' papers. (And just to give you heads up, it will also coordinate with the journal kit I'm designing right now.  I can't wait to show it to you!)

Please feel free to share this post with your crafty friends.  See you back here next week :-)






Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Debbie!
    These freebies are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!
    Thanks for always making these available to everyone and not just "fans" of social media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this beautiful page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Even though I may not reply right away, I read each and every one and they really make my day!