Thursday, July 31, 2014

'Love Is Madness' - Heart Journaling Video #6

Hi lovelies!  I just wanted to share a new art journal page I created in my junk art journal.  I'm having lots of fun playing with the bright colours from my collection 'A Happy Place'! First, here are some photos of the cover as well as a few completed pages.

For the cover, I used chipboard covered with dictionary paper and then embellished it with a printable background, some flowers and doodles.



For the pages, I used colour file folders, envelopes, junk mail and my favourite - photo mats with 5x7 holes cut out of them.







And now,  here's the latest page entitled 'Love Is Madness':




Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!