Thursday, July 3, 2014

New Handmade Doodle Journals

Hi lovelies, I just wanted to share a few pics of the new journals I've listed in my Etsy shop. They are made with elastic cord binding similar to Midori traveler's notebooks.  The covers are vinyl and the removable notebooks are filled with blank pages for doodling or taking notes.











They all have extra tags and journaling cards included as well.  For more colours and info, go to my Etsy shop here.

I'll be listing a few more over the summer.  So, if you have some gift shopping to do, please stop by and check them out!

Thanks for being here :-)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!