Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer 2014 Printable Journal Kit

The first part of the Summer 2014 Collection is ready!  I present to you the 'Miss Lady Fay' printable journal kit. It was designed to print on 8.5x11 inch paper to fold and cut for a journal that measures about 5.5x8.5 inches.  It is complete with patterned pages, lines pages, pockets, cards and tags.






You can purchase it on my website or on Etsy.  And I created a short slideshow for you to see some of the designs up close:




The rest of the collection will feature art journaling bits and page backgrounds which will be released later this Summer. This set will be fun and whimsical too!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope to see you back here soon xo.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!