Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer 2014 - Art Journal Printables

As promised, the final sets for my 'Miss Lady Fay' Summer collection is ready!  You may recall the journal kit I released in July:

MLF Printable Journal Kit

Well, here is the art journal kit and the digital papers that coordinate:

MLF Art Journal Bits

MLF Digital Paper

There are just so many ways to use this collection - junk journals, art journaling, mixed media, mail art, and more. I plan on using the bits and digital paper to make art journal collages - so stay tuned for some sharing of those projects!

I hope to see you again soon xo.






Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hola Debby acabo de ver su página y ya me he suscrito pues el estilo vintage me encanta y sus productos son preciosos. Me gustaría saber sólo una cosa: en qué papel imprimo? Qué grosor debe tener para que tenga más calidad la impresión.
    Gracias, saludos desde España.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marisela, thank you. I l prefer using photo paper in my inkjet printer for these printables, and sometimes I print on my laser printer. If it's a quality photo paper, thickness is not necessary, I use as thin as 30lbs paper. I hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. You are so kind to provide these wonderful images to us. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!